whocalledmeuk.co.uk provides a public and free service to the users.
Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Website. Please note that your use of the Website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you (the "User") do not agree to them, do not use the Website, provide any materials to the Website or download any materials from them.
whocalledmeuk.co.uk reserve the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to User. Your use of the Website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use the Website.
You may use the the Website for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas/information with other Users. You may not use the the Website to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including without limitation any applicable laws relating to antitrust or other illegal trade or business practices, federal and state securities laws, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any U.S. laws, rules, and regulations governing the export and re-export of commodities or technical data.
You may not upload or transmit any material that infringes or misappropriates any person's copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret, or disclose via the the Website any information the disclosure of which would constitute a violation of any confidentiality obligations you may have.
You may not upload any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other forms of harmful computer code, nor subject the Website's network or servers to unreasonable traffic loads, or otherwise engage in conduct deemed disruptive to the ordinary operation of the Website.
You are strictly prohibited from communicating on or through the Website any unlawful, harmful, offensive, threatening, abusive, libelous, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, fraudulent, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any sort, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
You are expressly prohibited from compiling and using other Users' personal information, including addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses or other contact information that may appear on the Website, for the purpose of creating or compiling marketing and/or mailing lists and from sending other Users unsolicited marketing materials, whether by facsimile, email, or other technological means.
You also are expressly prohibited from distributing Users' personal information to third-party parties for marketing purposes.
whocalledmeuk.co.uk do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Website. Any material, information, or other communication you transmit or post ("Contributions") to the Website will be considered non-confidential.
whocalledmeuk.co.uk may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Website where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. whocalledmeuk.co.uk, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. whocalledmeuk.co.uk may edit or remove content on the the Website at their discretion at any time.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when registering with the Website. It is your responsibility to maintain and promptly update this account information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provides any information that is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and to refuse any and all current and future use of the Website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless whocalledmeuk.co.uk, agents, vendors or suppliers from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the Website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other subscriber or user of your account, of any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the Website. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, their content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using the Website. whocalledmeuk.co.uk reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website, or parts of the Website, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use (i) is in violation of any applicable law; (ii) is harmful to our interests or the interests, including intellectual property or other rights, of another person or entity; or (iii) where whocalledmeuk.co.uk have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
whocalledmeuk.co.uk make no claims that the Content on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these Terms. A party may give notice to the other party only in writing at that party's principal place of business, attention of that party's principal legal officer, or at such other address or by such other method as the party shall specify in writing. Notice shall be deemed given upon personal delivery or facsimile, or, if sent by certified mail with postage prepaid, 5 business days after the date of mailing, or, if sent by international overnight courier with postage prepaid, 7 business days after the date of mailing. If any provision herein is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being affected in any way. Further, the parties agree to replace such unenforceable provision with an enforceable provision that most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the unenforceable provision. Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. The failure of whocalledmeuk.co.uk to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit whocalledmeuk.co.uk' rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or User's use of the Website must be brought in the courts of Belgium, and you consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and supersedes any and all oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties, as to their subject matter. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
The Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by independent third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not control such sites and, therefore, we are not responsible for any content posted on these sites. The fact that whocalledmeuk.co.uk offer such links should not be construed in any way as an endorsement, authorization, or sponsorship of that site, its content or the companies or products referenced therein, and whocalledmeuk.co.uk reserve the right to note its lack of affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement on the Website. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to by the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Because some sites employ automated search results or otherwise link you to sites containing information that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive,whocalledmeuk.co.uk cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in third party sites, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites.
In the event you believe that material or content published on the Website may infringe our Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
"Cookies" are small pieces of data that a website sends to your computer's hard drive while you are visiting that website. This data is anonymised and these cookies cannot identify you personally. The only cookies delivered by this website are all "third party cookies"; that is they are delivered by another company whose services we use, and not directly by us. The services we use that employ cookies are Google Analytics and Google Adsense. We have no control over these third party cookies.
We use Google analytics to understand how our website visitors engage with the website. The analytics data is anonymised and does not identify individual visitors. Google Analytics helps us to improve the visitor experience by understanding factors about our website such as how many times each page is visited, how often and for how long unique users visit the website and what keywords users search for to find our website. None of this information can identify you personally. You can choose to decline Google Analytics cookies and you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you do not want to accept cookies from this website on your computer you can:
1) use the Google tools linked above to opt out of Google Analytics and Google Adsense;
3) alter your security settings on your web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.)
These external links are provided for your information but we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
PayPal Standard Account 2 Month Free Trial – Terms & Conditions
1. The terms and conditions for the PayPal and Partner registration promotion (“Terms and Conditions”) form a binding legal agreement between you and PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., a limited liability partnership (number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349) with its registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg (“PayPal”).
2. You are about to register for a PayPal Standard Account including the following products: Express Checkout and Email Invoicing (“PayPal Account”). Use of your PayPal Account is subject to the PayPal User Agreement.
3. Please note that once you have accepted these Terms and Conditions, you will be required to accept PayPal's User Agreement. Your PayPal Account will only be operational once you have accepted PayPal's User Agreement.
4. The PayPal User Agreement sets out the fees to be paid by you to PayPal for certain transactions. By you accepting these Terms and Conditions, some of these fees will be waived during the Eligible Period for transactions into your PayPal Account as set out below (the “Offer”).
5. The Offer commences at 00:00:01 (GMT) on 7 July 2014 and shall continue until 11:59:59 (GMT) on 31 October 2014 (“Promotional Period”).
6. For the entrant to be eligible for the Offer (“Qualifying Customer”) it must:
(a) open a Paypal Account via the introductory offer link (“Qualifying Account”); and
(b) accept the PayPal User Agreement, during the Promotional Period (“Eligibility Criteria”)
7. A “Qualifying Transaction” means a commercial arms-length payment transaction received into the Qualifying Account during the Eligible Period.
8. The "Eligible Period" means, subject to the Eligibility Criteria being met in full by that Qualifying Customer, the period of two months from the date on which the Qualifying Account was opened.
9. A Qualifying Customer will not be charged PayPal transaction fees for Qualifying Transactions provided that the Qualifying Customer has maintained their PayPal Account in good standing at all times. Periodic, subscription and other fees may still apply.
10. For all payments made into the PayPal Account other than Qualifying Transactions, the standard transaction fees set out in the PayPal User Agreement will apply.
11. The Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, website discount, rebate, offer, gift voucher or other promotion.
12. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge the nature and limitations of the internet and agree that PayPal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software that may affect participation in (including, without limitation, receipt of any benefits of) the Offer.
13. PayPal shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence) or the breach of statutory duty or in any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered by you resulting directly or indirectly from your participation in the Offer. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit PayPal's liability for death, personal injury or fraud.
14. PayPal reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to suspend, change in any way whatsoever or cancel the Offer at any time.
15. If PayPal has suspicions or knowledge that you have been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, PayPal reserves the right to disqualify you from receiving any benefit of the Offer. PayPal may also disqualify you from such benefit if you do not act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or PayPal's User Agreement and other rules and policies.
16. As amended above, the User Agreement remains fully in effect, and its definitions apply in these Terms and Conditions.
17. These Terms and Conditions, like the User Agreement, shall be governed by English law.
PayPal Agreement LINK : https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/paypalhereterms-full
Price-list of services in WhoCalledMeUk.co.uk:
CREDITS TO SHOW DATA:
1 credit (1 show) / £1,00
3 credits (3 shows) / £3,00
10 credits (10 shows)/ £5,00
30 credits (30 shows) £9,00
90 credits (90 shows) £19,00
1000 (1000 shows)/ £49,00
PREMIUM SERVICE MEMBERSHIP